Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A says To B about C

One quotation that always inspired me is from the wall of my school library .  And this is not a wall of a facebook page.
"
When Great Minds meet ,they discuss ideas.
When Average Minds meet , they discuss events.
When Poor Minds meet , they discuss People.
"
Its a conversation between two people A and B.
A: Due know what happened in last semester ?
B: No , I Don't .
A: Oh that's why you don't know , why C is evil..
B: Ok.
A: He is so selfish , he is so mean , its like he studies all the time . Maggu Saala .
B: Oh! so how have you been ?
A: I have been good .  D , just got placed in a company . Man its sheer politics . You tell me...How can D be placed in such a company and for my goodness sake , even E and F are placed . though the company is not that good as D's company. Poltu Baaz saale. so tell tell ... what rational intellect of yours say ?
B: I don't know . How would I know ?
A: oh come on!! one knows these thing when you live in the campus... oh ! I got it ...how you'll be aware of the things, you don't live in the campus. sab MC BC hain saale is duniya main...

B was already irritated and now he was agitated

B: I will agree to everything that you are saying .
A: so what proof i need to give you ?
B: For how long have you been speaking.
A: at least 10 minutes.
B: for 10 minutes speak about your self.

And A was obviously speechless...


We all are in a rush to know others , the events happening in their lives , the events not happening in others life. And the irony is , we don't know ourselves.
and people who are like , A talks to A about A are no where to be find . Though talking to one own self is considered a sign of mental retardation ...


One Should Know Oneself.

2 comments:

  1. It's not retardation, it's introspection :)

    I love to bak bak about myself to myself :D
    Analyzing one's own behavior is a good pass time :)We should be more interested in what people do and not by what they get into. I mean, how does a Shah Rukh slapgate matter, I would rather watch a movie and leave the gossip to the press...Talking about people's work actually enhances you, but talking about them doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....even i remember these lines from our library :)

    ReplyDelete