Saturday, January 28, 2012

Passion Less

"Happiest are the persons, who cheapest are the desires"


It has been more than two and half years , since I entered into IIT Delhi . And I have lived my life without running after something (like running a rat race to enter IIT). And running after various other things in life before the last race I ran .

Now I am living a life which people will call , living a mediocre life. Or I would have called it a mediocre life , but for me the time has changed and I have changed. Though that's a different thing , that I Enjoy food more , I enjoy and listen to Music more , I am away from the hurry sickness .  More importantly I am more healthy than I ever was . But I am living a mediocre life .

I still live in the same home , but now I enjoy the view from my balcony , which I never did before. I love the surroundings more , be it around home or around IIT Delhi . I no longer have a reductionist mind of looking at nature , now I enjoy the beauty as one integrated view.

Now words together form a B'ful poetry . I can stay at that piece of poetry , read it again and again , can read it as many times as I want to , unaware of the fact that their is more poetry in this world to be read . I am not reading it remember it ,so that I can vomit it out in exams . I am enjoying it , and I don't have to do this, to show to others that how much poetry I have read.

I am able to try new things. Just started sketching sometime back , a childhood desire left undiscovered  came out to me pretty well. I am again going towars childhood without aim , passion , doing what interests me , without a mind of a business man , not finding profit in that thing.

Even though I am passion less , I am living my life Passionately .




11 comments:

  1. Such a great post! By the definition of mediocre life itself, you are far away from it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nishita , my present life is a mediocre one if i look at it not more than 3 years back.... or may be that was mediocre :D 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you'll agree or not, i think your passion is 'talking', about anything that 'you' want to talk about... and define 'mediocre life' for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree completely about this passion of mine :D .. and blathering and wasting time is an example of mediocre life .. though it will take a lot of time for me to define mediocre life  . and that mediocrity might be different from what you think mediocrity is.... 

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think by mediocre you mean here, a life with just enough money to survive, and just enough fame to survive...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good one , NEW THINGS,CHILDHOOD DESIRES , is boxing one of them? how is it coming out ? Pretty well ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mediocre in terms of thinking, like not aiming at the stars rather enjoying what blossom on the fields... , not in terms of money and fame...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really a poetic blog.....Tushar may u find more and more of you through this mediocre  life......btw this medicre life is the life in its fullest ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot ... yeah it is life in its fullest :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish i could be the same :)

    ReplyDelete